Its been bout a minute since I ben on this thang. I am back doe and I gotta tell ya that i am on my back for anoder couple of weeks. I gott a broke leg from a car accident in Miami, Flavaland. I go to c da doc mannyana and i hope he lets me get this cast off because it is the shiznit to have it on and not bein able to move. dont worry bout me.... I will be back in da games in no time. i got a new name here in Miami - kinky keke! OMG!!!!! Love to my peeps!
peace out and much luv
koolkatkcg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Girl what is up?
I signed ur cas at ur cuzin house. R u back from Fort Lauderdale?
Sindey said yo n i want 2 say it 2!!!!!!! luvin u cuz
Post a Comment