Monday, May 25, 2009

Guuuuurrrrrllllllll!

A gurl has got to watch our for her gurls. Dis is the shiznit on how to find out what ur man is up to and the who on his iz b4 you get down wit him. It has been bout a minute since I was down with a brotha but I still got the know on him b4 we got down to bizness. U can do more than google ur man. Look his dirt up at these websites and they are 4 free. I got sum dirt on my gurls babydaddy this way and she got in his face about his bizness and it save her alot of heart break.

www.dirtsearch.org
www.dontdatehimgirl.com
www.zabbasearch.com
www.pipl.com

I am heading down to Fort Lauderdale to see my cuz and visit Miami for the summer. I love me sum Fort Lauderdale. I got the g string ready on the G to the O. Black women are built for a g string and I think I will get me a little white sugar that I can babeeeeeee!!!! Do I have any takers? There are plenty of white sugars down in Fort Lauderdale. I cant wait to get out in the florida sun and show my stuff. I will keep my peeps up to date on what I catch down there. I might catch one of Jason Kotar class so I can get in the real estate game in Fort Lauderdale. Be cool and stay sweet.

Peace out: Koolkatkcg, aka ur gurl Keisha Caprice Graham

No comments:

Powered By Blogger